What is a Colon Hydro Therapy – Saltwater Flush?
Salt has long been used as a harmless preservative and disinfectant. The salt in the saltwater cleanse stimulates the body to repair itself in the same way as when you soak an external wound in saltwater or gargle saltwater for a sore throat.
Think of the saltwater flush as a bath for the inside of your body, where it draws toxins out from the entire digestive tract. When you imagine all of the waste products trapped in your digestive system — not unlike the slime and build-up that accumulates inside a garden hose or household pipes — it makes good sense that your insides benefit from a good washing.
An Amazingly Simple Procedure
Ingredients you need
- Two-level teaspoons of unrefined, non-iodized sea salt or Epsom salt to 1 quart or 32 oz purified water, it should be lukewarm.
- Glass Quart jar.
- A straw
- Kettle for slightly warming water (do not microwave)
Time needed: 3 hours and 30 minutes
An Amazingly Simple Step-by-step instructions
- This should be done first thing in the morning when you wake up.
- Do not get out of bed or walk, keep all the ingredients by your bedside the previous night.
- Put 2 teaspoons of salt into a quart jar.
- Pour in warm water and stir.
- Drink the entire 32 oz of salt water first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, as quickly as possible. Most people find it easier to drink with a straw.
- After drinking the salt water, lie on your right side for 30 minutes. This helps the saltwater reach the lower right-hand side of the stomach, where the opening to the small intestine is located.
- After 30 minutes, you are free to move about as you wish, though you’ll want to remain near the bathroom
What to Expect During the Cleanse
Once in the small intestines, the saltwater stimulates contractions that propel the solution through your digestive system. Within an hour you should hear liquids gurgling in your abdomen, especially if you massage the area.
Everyone is unique, but most likely you’ll feel the urge to eliminate within an hour or two. Most people will have multiple eliminations, and intense diarrhea is not uncommon as the saltwater quickly cleanses the entire digestive tract.
Vomiting can also occur. In fact, at one time hospitals used a procedure similar to the saltwater flush to induce vomiting. If you struggle to keep the solution down the first time, take heart that this reaction can be overcome in time.
The flush process is intensified by gravity as it rapidly expels water from the body. As a result, it can be uncomfortable, but the process is swift and the discomfort should improve quickly after the cleanse.
Until you are certain that the flush is complete, take care not to pass gas except on the toilet — what you think is gas may actually be more liquid.
Finding the underlying cause of your gut.
You are here because of your gut issues, correct? I’ve had people call me for colon hydrotherapy for weight loss. Let me be explained: You can lose a kilo or two by doing colon hydrotherapy, however, you will be back with the same weight in less than two months.
The same goes for constipation, leaky gut, IBS, or bloating. Simply irrigating your colon is like washing your gut with a hosepipe in saline water, soon enough, you’ll be back where you started in 3-4 months. It’s a temporary cleanse.
The permanent answer is to find:
- Food Sensitivities
- Lack of Stomach acid or digestive enzymes
- Organ dysfunctionalities due to stress
- Parasites and flukes infestation
- Bacterial and viral factors that disrupt your gut
Unless you find answers to the above, you will most like to repeat colon hydrotherapy multiple times. Besides, no one likes their rear end invaded, it is too invasive and destructive in the long run.
Tips on Practicing the Salt Water Flush
You might want to drink a herbal laxative tea the night before the flush to intensify and speed the cleansing process.
You might also speed the process slightly by crouching down and massaging your abdomen to help break up waste matter. Vigorous abdominal exercise may have a similar benefit.
The saltwater flush is a highly effective way to expel and detoxify your body naturally from toxins and waste. From this salt water flush, you will have better digestion, increased energy, feel like a fresher you, and even weight loss.
Without any Diet Restrictions, Medications. Absolutely NON-Invasive
We can help you cleanse and Detox: Chemical Detox, Fluoride Detox, Heavy-metal detox, Lead Detox, Mercury Detox, Aluminium Detox, Chemtrail Detox, Proteins, Toxic detox, Respiratory Detox, Toxins and parasites in the intestine, Toxins in the kidney and Liver, Toxins throughout the body, Pesticide Detox, Colon Cleansing, Liver & Gallbladder Cleansing and many more.
Connect with us through our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NAETDubai or visit www.naetdubai.com. You will find a wealth of information here along with an opportunity to speak confidentially through WhatsApp at 056-639 0197 or Phone Call at 04-420 1633.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org